CBD Balm Stick | Infused with Organic Cannabidiol (CBD) & 'Heated Black Pepper'
- Organically Grown.
- 100% Natural - Sun blessed and nurtured by nature (CBD is a naturally occurring compound that comes directly from the cannabis plant. It is not synthetically made).
- Premium quality, high concentration Phyto Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil.
CBD Balm sticks are a great way of using CBD Oil topically because it allows you to apply the balm directly to the specific area you want and is a convenient way to get your daily CBD Oil.
Designed for multi-purpose, all over body CBD topical application.
A high-quality CBD rich skin balm is made from some of the finest, most natural ingredients available.
Easy and convenient to carry around, no mess, a direct application made simple, with its many uses this CBD Balm by Reneau can be applied with ease externally to the body as and when you require.
- An excellent everyday essential for maintaining skin.
- Suitable for all skin types and loved by those with sensitive and delicate skin.
- Can be applied directly to the skin.
- Designed for CBD Oil topical application.
- Excellent CBD skin penetration.
- To conveniently use as and when you need it.
Proprietary Blend of Organic Cold Pressed Oils; Aragon*, Avocado, Rosehip, Peach, Kernel, Pomegranate, Proprietary Blend of Natural Organic Waxes and Butters, Infused with a Unique Garden Blend of Rosemary, Black Pepper, Lavender and Thyme Infused with Full Spectrum CBD (A High Concentration Phyto Cannabinoid Rich Hemp Oil).
Each 30 ml CBD Balm stick contains 300MG of Organic, full-spectrum CBD Oil (a high concentration phytocannabinoid-rich hemp oil).
**Contains nuts (Aragon oil).**
IMPORTANT PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- For external use only.
- Do not apply to an open wound.
- Store in a cool dark place.
- Keep out of reach of young children.
- Do not exceed the recommended amount.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Our CBD (Cannabidiol) supplier follows organic farming processes and
methods, they hold the following certificates and accreditations:
WHERE DOES OUR CBD COME FROM?
The CBD used in our products is sourced from the USA, a high-quality Phytocannabinoid-Rich (PCR) hemp oil, naturally developed and processed following eco-friendly, organic farming practices.
Grown outside under the sun, and therefore nurtured by mother nature then extracted using state-of-the-art supercritical CO2 extraction and purification processes. This helps to maintain and preserve the broad plant components, whilst removing undesirable and illegal compounds, such as THC.
Following rigorous quality control procedures and farmed without the use of pesticides or chemicals and promoting sustainable farming practices. Allowing for the production of a premium quality CBD extract, rich in natural Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, sterols, flavonoids, and fatty acids from the whole plant.
This CBD extract is then expertly and uniquely infused in London, UK by our expert infuser in a clean, sterile environment with state of the art clean rooms used in the infusion processes of all NOPC Oils products.
Employing all of these practices, when brought together enables us to offer our customers what we believe to be - some of the best and most premium quality CBD products on the market, with the highest potencies and purity available.
- Extracted using state of the art processes and purification to maintain and preserve the broad plant components, whilst removing undesirable and illegal compounds,
- Supercritical CO2 is used to produce an extract, rich in natural Phyto-cannabinoids, terpenes, sterols, flavonoids, and fatty acids from the whole plant.
- NO Additives.
- High CBD, low THC, and high terpene plant genetics lead to high-quality extract.
- GMO-FREE - Does not contain any genetically modified organisms
- Eco-friendly - NO Pesticides
- NO Heavy Metals present in the soil
- NO Solvents
The CBD products we sell are classed as food supplements, they are made from industrially grown hemp with less than 0.2% THC (the psychoactive element) and are legal for sale in the UK.
We are an accredited member of the Cannabis Trades Association UK – vetted to high standards, through strict processes and compliance checks, which are set out and are together in accordance and co-operation with the MHRA and EFSA in order to provide additional assurances of full compliance with all UK laws and requirements. https://cannabistrades.org/